Airwrap 4 Sides - Green
Airwrap is a safer cot bumper alternative for your child’s nursery.
Unique design means the Airwrap fits most cots and maximises airflow and breathability for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub. Surround them with air!
Designed with natural, breathable cotton muslin outer, mesh inner and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot/crib. Airwrap is also free from bumper ties and vented corners provide more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners. Firm, slimline and non-pillowy with oodles of safety features and a range of coordinating colours and designs you’re going to love!
Airwrap, safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK’s number one choice for traditional bumper alternative.
• Vented corners for maximum airflow
• Adjustable 4 piece design to fit most cots
• Breathable air permeable mesh fabric
• Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties prevent safe fitting on many cot types
• Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
• Protects against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield
• Firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy
• Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
• Natural cotton muslin outer layer and trim with polyester mesh inner
• Easy to service, Machine washable
• Tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards. Free from Formaldehyde, Lead, Phthalates and AZO dyes
• Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot liners
• Patented multi-layer technology
Pack Contains: 2 x Side Pieces and 2 x End Pieces
Composition: Natural breathable Cotton Muslin Outer, Mesh Inner
Age: 0 -24 Months
There are many cot/crib types available. Please ensure this product is suitable for your cot. Please ensure it is fitted according to instructions at all times while baby is in the cot. If this product is loose, it may pose an entanglement risk. If AIRWRAP™ can not be fitted securely to your cot, please do not use.
Easy fitting tip
Attach pieces well higher than the mattress, once at desired tension, slide AIRWRAP™ down the rails, to sit just below the mattress level.
Using a flat sheet and blanket
Position AIRWRAP™ below mattress surface level after tucking baby in. This will assist in keeping AIRWRAP™ at desired height during sleep time.